Get PDF

Airtel free Proxy Trick 2015 April

It is 100% working Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharastra and some states.
It can be configure in mobile and PC

For Mobile user:
Create New Profile in Configuration setting
In Nokia S40:
 Go to Setting >Configuration setting> Personnel setting
In Samsung Java:
 Go to Setting> Network Setting > Connection Setting> Option> Create new
For Android User:
Go to Setting > Network and Connection > APN> Create New

Setting:
Name: Circuit2Connect
Proxy:  65.110.6.35
Home URL: 203.115.112.5
Port: 80
APN: airtelgprs.com

For PC user:
Chrome: Go Tools> Show Advance Option> Proxy Setting
Firefox: Go to Option> Option> Advanced Tab> Network> Connection Setting> mark on Manual setting

Proxy: proxyweb.net
Port: 80
Home URL: 203.115.112.5


Enjoy……

Thankyou….

Share on Google Plus

About Praveen S

Hello everyone, I am Praveen S, currently employed as "Technical Design Engineer" for Polycab Wires Pvt Ltd , I am a BE Graduate in EEE from NMAMIT Nitte (Karnataka, India). I am very passionate about learning and sharing my knowledge relating to the areas of "Electrical and Electronics". Here's my blog to share my ideas and to improve myself.

1 comments: