Get PDF

Cut any Audio/Video by using VLC Player


Hello friends,

Are you having trouble deciding the best audio & video cutter??
Are you not able to find any free audio/video cutter??

Check out this post where I provide you an easy solution to cut videos or audios using just the plain old VLC Player, without having to download any audio/video cutter.


Method 1:

                Step 1 : Open VLC Go to ‘Tools’ >>>’Customize Interface'





Step 2 :  Select the ‘Record’ button from Toolbar Element and Drag it to Line 2. And Close the window.





Step 4: Now Record button appears on Main Screen. Now play your Favorite Videos or songs and click on the Record button when your favorite Scene/music starts and again click on same to stop Recording.



Step 5: Go to Library >> Videos. Enjoy your favorite videos clips or Music.


Method 2:
Step 1: Play your Favorite Video or Music and Just use the Record Shortcut in your keyboard ‘Shift+R’ to start record & again to Stop



Step 2: Open the Libraries>> Videos and play your favorite Songs and Videos.


There you Go! Now you can watch/listen to your most favorite scenes/audios a gazillion times & Enjoy it.

I hope you find this useful.  Leave your comments and queries below.

Thank you.


See also : 
Share on Google Plus

About Praveen S

Hello everyone, I am Praveen S, currently employed as "Technical Design Engineer" for Polycab Wires Pvt Ltd , I am a BE Graduate in EEE from NMAMIT Nitte (Karnataka, India). I am very passionate about learning and sharing my knowledge relating to the areas of "Electrical and Electronics". Here's my blog to share my ideas and to improve myself.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment