Get PDF

Convert from any video format to your desired audio/video format in VLC Player


Hello friends,

Are you looking for a good audio/video converter…?
Have you given up already??

Here I have recommended one of the best ways to convert videos without installing any extra converter software. By using VLC player you can convert & cut any videos within a minute.


Follow the below steps to convert video format



1. Open VLC Player


2. Press “Ctrl +R”



3. Click on “Add” and select the desired video


4. Click on “Convert/Save”


5. Locate the destination folder by clicking “Browse”


6. Enter the file name with file extension (.mp3, .mp4, .webm etc) and click on “Open”


7. Select required format in Profile


8. Click on “Start”


Once you have completed the above said steps, check your destination folder…voilĂ ! Your file is ready.


 I hope you find this useful.  Leave your comments and queries below.

Thank you..
Share on Google Plus

About Praveen S

Hello everyone, I am Praveen S, currently employed as "Technical Design Engineer" for Polycab Wires Pvt Ltd , I am a BE Graduate in EEE from NMAMIT Nitte (Karnataka, India). I am very passionate about learning and sharing my knowledge relating to the areas of "Electrical and Electronics". Here's my blog to share my ideas and to improve myself.

2 comments: