Get PDF

Cut any Audio/Video by using VLC Player


Hello friends,

Are you having trouble deciding the best audio & video cutter??
Are you not able to find any free audio/video cutter??

Check out this post where I provide you an easy solution to cut videos or audios using just the plain old VLC Player, without having to download any audio/video cutter.


Method 1:

                Step 1 : Open VLC Go to ‘Tools’ >>>’Customize Interface'





Step 2 :  Select the ‘Record’ button from Toolbar Element and Drag it to Line 2. And Close the window.





Step 4: Now Record button appears on Main Screen. Now play your Favorite Videos or songs and click on the Record button when your favorite Scene/music starts and again click on same to stop Recording.



Step 5: Go to Library >> Videos. Enjoy your favorite videos clips or Music.


Method 2:
Step 1: Play your Favorite Video or Music and Just use the Record Shortcut in your keyboard ‘Shift+R’ to start record & again to Stop



Step 2: Open the Libraries>> Videos and play your favorite Songs and Videos.


There you Go! Now you can watch/listen to your most favorite scenes/audios a gazillion times & Enjoy it.

I hope you find this useful.  Leave your comments and queries below.

Thank you.


See also : 
Share on Google Plus

About Praveen S

Hello everyone, I am Praveen S, currently employed as "Hardware Design Engineer", I am a BE Graduate in EEE from NMAMIT Nitte (Karnataka, India). I am very passionate about learning and sharing my knowledge relating to the areas of "Electrical and Electronics". Here's my blog to share my ideas and to improve myself.♥
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment