Get PDF

Trick to Download YouTube videos in PC and Phone without any software

Hello everyone..
Sometimes it is difficult to search for third-party software for downloading YouTube videos to PC or Smartphone.

Here I have a very good idea to download YouTube videos without any software onto your PCs and Smartphones in a few simple steps.
Step1: Go to YouTube on any of your browsers like opera, chrome or Firefox and search for your favorite videos and open that video url.

Step2: Edit the current URL and replace 'www.' part with ss before youtube.com and click on go

Example:     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRdxUFDoQe0

                     http://ssyoutube.com/watch?v=oRdxUFDoQe0




 Step3: site will redirect you from YouTube to en.savefrom.net. After the page loads completely, download options will appear in multiple formats. Choose the format you wish to download and enjoy downloading your favorite videos.




Enjoy..

Thank you…
Share on Google Plus

About Praveen S

Hello everyone, I am Praveen S, currently employed as "Technical Design Engineer" for Polycab Wires Pvt Ltd , I am a BE Graduate in EEE from NMAMIT Nitte (Karnataka, India). I am very passionate about learning and sharing my knowledge relating to the areas of "Electrical and Electronics". Here's my blog to share my ideas and to improve myself.

1 comments: