Get PDF

Run OperaMini on your PC using any Internet Browser within Seconds

Hello friends..
You are frustrated with slow internet connection as I am??
Do you want to save your internet data..?

Then I have a solution for you.

Have you ever wondered whether it is possible to run your mobile browser on your PC, Well that’s exactly what I am going to show you. 
We are going to run Opera Mini on your personal computer using any of your browsers.

The following are the steps you are to follow
Step 1:- Open your internet browser (I prefer Chrome)

Step 2:- Enter the following URL: demo.opera-mini.net

Step 3:- Sometimes there are chances of Java update reminder, in such a case click on ‘run this time’ if you do not wish to update your java.
Step 4:- The browser starts loading the opera mini server using JDK(Java Development Kit). No extra simulators are required for this action.


In case the page loading fails you will have to update your Java to be able to run opera mini.

You have completed the Procedure to run opera mini on your PC.  

Enjoy browsing the internet on it. Hope you find this useful.

Leave your comments and queries below.
Share on Google Plus

About Praveen S

Hello everyone, I am Praveen S, currently employed as "Technical Design Engineer" for Polycab Wires Pvt Ltd , I am a BE Graduate in EEE from NMAMIT Nitte (Karnataka, India). I am very passionate about learning and sharing my knowledge relating to the areas of "Electrical and Electronics". Here's my blog to share my ideas and to improve myself.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment