Get PDF

Airtel Front Query All Handler (HTTP/HTTPS) Trick June - July 2015

Hello Friends....

Today I am posting New Trick so you can access INTERNET in your mobile completely FREE..
Using these proxy we can run many handler apps like opera mini, UC browser, Nimbuzz, News Hunt etc. And it works in both HTTP/HTTPS contents.



Download Java Handlers Here

Setting:
Create new Internet Configuration
Proxy: 192.185.24.25
Port: 80
APN : airtelgprs.com

Open handler and Fill below url in Front query Cell

FQ: http://freeurl/~kollev/index.pl/en/00//http/

Run it.

Instead of freeurl in above FQ replace free site of airtel operator. some of sites listed below
203.115.112.5
get.hike.in
wynk.in
airtelgurus.com
m.airtellive.in
live.airtel.com

Note: keep zero balance

Thank You All...
Share on Google Plus

About Praveen S

Hello everyone, I am Praveen S, currently employed as "Technical Design Engineer" for Polycab Wires Pvt Ltd , I am a BE Graduate in EEE from NMAMIT Nitte (Karnataka, India). I am very passionate about learning and sharing my knowledge relating to the areas of "Electrical and Electronics". Here's my blog to share my ideas and to improve myself.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment